Pay now without Registration/logging in!
*Disability Liability policies are not yet supported
Topics: Agent Resources AmTrust News Technology
For 20 years, AmTrust has been helping our agents protect small and mid-sized businesses across America. We understand the unique challenges you face today in both growing your book of business and protecting your insureds. One of our proven business tools to help you do so, is PAYO® (Pay-As-You-Owe®), a seamless workers’ comp payment solution. AmTrust PAYO continues to grow in popularity across the country with agents and insureds of all sizes. And you’ll be happy to know that each of our Three PAYO Solutions allows you to remain agent of record to help you build a profitable workers’ comp book of business.
1. Proven sales tool to create and close more new business and proactively protect your renewals
2. Strengthen your insured retention as seamless renewals and simplified audit makes it less likely for your insured to shop at renewal
3. Defend your book of business against the large national payroll agencies and PEOs that sell insurance
4. Save your agency time, and money by reducing the chance of cancellation, reinstatement and premium collection issues. This will also save your insured money on late payment fees and reinstatement fees.
5. Receive your regular full work comp commission and reduce the chance of commission chargebacks
6. Easy to qualify for an AmTrust PAYO quote on all Three PAYO Solutions
7. Easy to quote and bind PAYO accounts though AmTrust Online. You can select PAYO or PSR – PAYO Self Reporting from the payment drop-down box on the quote indication screen.
8. Offer your insureds a PAYO solution any time during the policy period
Traditional PAYO - Automated solution - Offer your insured the ability to stay with their current payroll company or choose one from our local AmTrust approved payroll partner network. Establish a reciprocal referring relationship with one or more AmTrust approved payroll partners on a local level. Great new business lead source. Ask us for our approved payroll partners list for your region.
3rd Party Facilitator - Automated solution - Offer your insured the ability to stay with their payroll company of choice and still keep you as their local insurance expert. Helps when competing against national payroll agencies.
PAYO Self Reporting (PSR) add flyer link - Offer your insured the ability to self-report their payroll, based on their desired payment frequency. Works well for insureds using Intuit / QuickBooks, proprietary payroll software, national payroll companies or other payroll software. A $200 premium bearing deposit is required.
10. Insureds want PAYO – “Be The One”… to tell your insured about the benefits of PAYO!
Contact your local PAYO Regional Sales Manager, who is available to you as a resource. Take advantage of our expertise to help you select and sell the best PAYO solution for each of your insureds
For NY, NJ, PA and DE: Click here to contact Eric Alstrom Cell Phone: 716.534.4100 E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For CA, OR, WA, NV, UT, CO, MT, ID, WY, ND and SD: Click here to contact Julia Luquin Cell: (949) 557-1407 Email Address: email@example.com
For all other states: Click here to contact Ted Maurelli Cell Phone: 561.212.9788 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org