For all Colorado resident personal and commercial policyholders, AmTrust is willing to make reasonable accommodations to prevent individuals and businesses from losing coverage due to cancellation for the non-payment of premium during this unprecedented time. Such accommodations may include, but not be limited to: (i) extension of premium grace periods; (ii) waiver of late payment fees; (iii) a moratorium on cancellations for non-payment; (iv) temporarily suspend any non-renewal underwriting actions; and, (v) provide a continuation of coverage for any expiring policy. Please contact your AmTrust representative for further information.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had an enormous impact on all of us – in both a personal and professional capacity. We know that you are facing a number of challenges right now and, as your insurance provider, we hope that the following steps will help lighten your burden:
- AmTrust has provided you a 90 day grace period from 4/1/20 – 7/1/20 to pay your insurance premium. This will apply to all installment payments as well as any renewal down payment that you may have agreed to.
- If needed you can choose to have this grace period begin on 5/1/20 and extend to 8/1/20; however, you must notify us of this change.
- We will not cancel your policy for non-payment during this period.
- We will waive any associated late payment fees that you have accrued to this point or are about to accrue within several days of this letter.
- We will allow you to enter into an installment plan or revise an existing plan to catch-up the delayed payments over the remainder of your policy term or over a full 12 months. There will be no balloon payments, interest payment or late fees built into your plan.
Note: This is not premium forgiveness, just deferred payment without penalty or interest.
Please contact us to let us know how this grace period can best help you at our toll-free COVID-19 hotline: 1-866-505-4797 or via AmtrustAR@amtrustgroup.com.