In these uncertain economic times, financial stability is hard to achieve – especially for nonprofit organizations. Through our subsidiary, First Nonprofit Group, AmTrust offers a full array of financial management, accounting and consulting services to help you meet your financial goals, improve overall performance and reduce your costs.
Our team of experts provides functional expertise and experience specific to the nonprofit sector, enabling us to work in collaboration with you and your management team. We are available to support you on a project or retainer basis.
Financial and Operational Consulting Services
Our experienced team of experts will partner with a nonprofit’s board of directors, executive director or management team to achieve the following.
Provide Temporary CFO and/or Finance Department Staff
- Offer comprehensive solutions for your nonprofit’s finance and accounting needs during transitional periods or special projects
- Assess departmental needs or provide continuing financial and accounting services
Advance Their Financial Capability
- Reviewing the effectiveness of a nonprofit’s financial statements
- Developing timely, useable financial data that requires a nonprofit to react more quickly to budgetary changes and variances
- Assessing the efficiency of a nonprofit’s accounting systems and related applications, including general ledger interfaces with:
- accounts receivable
- pledge receivables
- accounts payable
- human resources and benefits
Improve Competency and Practice
- Coordinate a complete evaluation of a nonprofit’s mission, vision and value statements
- Conduct a comprehensive board of trustee assessment
Prepare a Comprehensive Plan
- Meet future service and funding requirements
- Perform a comprehensive SWOT analysis
- Provide complete strategic planning and tactical policy that is responsive to changes in client population, legislation and funding
Improve Fundraising and Control Funding Sources
- Evaluating current fundraising efforts
- Cultivating comprehensive and long-term fundraising strategies
- Developing fraud-deterrence strategies and employing fraud prevention audits
TPA and Claims Management
We also offer integrated claims management and third party administration for self-insurance programs. Our team provides all the essential back-office services needed to run an effective self-insured program.
- Claims management
- Safety coordination
- Loss control